About my blogs

Hello, welcome to my blog site.
I use these pages to not only promote my book series:
Crystal Waters, but so you can get a taste of what
really goes on behind the scence, so-to-speak.
My thoughts, idea's and feelings are poured lovely into, what I call, my diary for all to see.
I'm sure there will be many happy moments, emotional traumas and doubts, but it will all enhance my
intention; to capture an honest and heartfelt progression-log of my life, as a writer.
Hope you enjoy :) Any comments are most welcome.

Sunday 19 August 2012





     Iasonas and Herman chopped at the vines that held the door shut, until finally it was free of them and slowly it creaked open.
     Before them was a sight of such beauty it took them all by surprise.The first things that greeted their eyes were bushels of radiant flowers in every colour. A green-grassed pathway led to a small stone bridge which stretched across a trickling stream. Then through an archway of huge tree branches, covered with moss and vines, were two small waterfalls cascading gently over a hill. At the foot of these waterfalls, on the banks of the river, stood two beautiful unicorns, a mother and baby. This whole world had a luminescent glow that gave a feeling of magic and enchantment.

No comments:

Post a Comment